Laural Starr and Dennis Amick - Owners of Pierpont Bay Realty
We are Pierpont Bay Realty in Ventura, CA and we are a real estate listing and sales company.
If you choose to list with us you should expect the following:
1. Your house to be marketed with a strategy that provides the fastest sale.
2. To see and hear progress of our marketing actions beginning tomorrow.
3. A visible “Pierpont Bay Realty” For Sale sign in front of your house within three (3) business days. According to the National Association of Realtors 10% of houses are more likely to be sold because of a sign out front of the home.
4. Results from Pierpont Bay Realty's “Digital Marketing Strategy.” Statistics vary, but most agree that between 80% to 90% of buyers begin their search for a new home on the internet.
5. Placement of your property details and pictures in Realtor.com along with ten other sites.
6. Broker’s Open House with food. We feed our competition. Food always attracts more brokers and agents. We also conduct a survey of broker’s opinion of price, condition and location for your benefit.
7. Periodic Open Houses for Buyers.
8. We will review with you weekly the comments about your property from agents and customers. Agents and brokers are expected to leave business cards when they show property and with this information we can contact them by email or phone. Their name and company are also recorded when they enter using the key in the lock box.
9. We are present on all showings when we recognize the need or it is the desire of the homeowner or the tenant.
10. We periodically review with clients the updated sales activity in the neighborhood and sales of similar homes in adjacent neighborhoods.
11. We will review all offers prior to presenting them to you. We attempt to determine the qualifications, the motivation of the buyer and the points of the offer that might be negotiated for your benefit. Some agents would like to present their customer’s offer to you and us at the same time. It is your choice to permit the agent to present the offer to all of us at the same time. We will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each prior to you deciding.
12. You will not be inconvenienced if we find a buyer for your property while you are out of town. In most cases we can use digital or e signing of the documents to affirm a contract.
13. We or our assistants will meet the appraiser, inspector and pest control inspector to insure they have all of the information they might require.
14. We will work closely with escrow, the other agent and the buyer’s lender to insure we are always informed of the progress and any bumps that occur and need to be worked to resolution.
15. Expect a “HAPPIER SALE” .
Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. We have plenty of information and resources available to you. Please note that your information is for our eyes only and no information is revealed to anyone without your permission. If you are a return visitor, thank you. We would love to hear from you and tell you how we can serve all of your real estate needs.
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information NOT Shared*
How Do I Search For Homes? How Do I Save Listings and Searches for Free Listing Updates?